Safe, Safer, the Safest on Bike and Trails with HMTB – Harz Mountainbiking!
HMTB continues its education in tour guiding and successfully completed the MTB Trail Scout Training of the DIMB (Deutsche Initiative Mountainbike e.V.) in cooperation with the BDR (Bund Deutscher Radfahrer e.V.). HMTB is now qualified to
- provide ecologically sound and socially acceptable MTB routes adapted to the target group and present these in a performance and adventure oriented manner
- guide MTB groups safe and customer focused in familiar terrain
- prevent emergencies and/or assess and handle emergencies correctly
- teach the basic riding skills for safety and control on the trails
- check bike and equipment thoroughly and correct possible defects at an instance.
We want to express our thanks to the DIMB and BDR as well as the Hotel Landhaus Felsengarten and everyone involved for the extensive training, feedback and fun in the Dahner Felsenland. Special thanks go out to the instructors Patrick Wiedemann and Stefan Hunger.„The MTB Trail Scout Training of the DIMB was an eye opener! Even though we’ve guided our clients through the Harz with discernment and a lot of fun before, we’ve always assumed a good portion of personal and direct responsibility according to the motto: „From Bikers for Bikers“. Now we’re taking the full responsibility for what happens on our tours. We’ll check your bikes and equipment and adapt the tours to your individual riding skills and wishes. We’ll have a lot of fun in 2015 bringing you safe and sound up and down our trails in the Harz National Park!“ Muddy Maury | CEO & Trailscout